Welcome! Perhaps you’ve come to this post because you are a loyal follower of the Mendeley Blog. But more likely you are seeing this because it is showing in your new Mendeley Newsfeed. So what’s changed, besides the look, and why?
While research hasn’t changed in its essentials, how we keep track of what is happening in our fields is always evolving, and Mendeley is evolving with it. Your new Mendeley Newsfeed is a curated way to keep updated about your field and about the world of research.
Your Newsfeed is your window into your network, covering moments like:
- When documents are added to one of your groups
- Changes to the position or institution of people you follow
- When someone you follow adds a new personal publication
- Tailored article recommendations from Mendeley Suggest, based on last read and trending in your discipline
- Updates to the Mendeley Blog
- If someone you follow has followed someone else
You can now share new publication updates, documents added to a public group and your personalized document recommendations with your followers, so if you see something useful, you can draw other people’s attention to it.
This is just the first step we are taking in making sure Mendeley is showing you a variety of interesting content tailored to your interests and research network. We’re working behind the scenes to continue to enhance this experience, so please let us know what else is relevant to your research needs by completing the survey at the top of your newsfeed.