While the physical Mendeley office has been quiet, our teams haven’t been! We’ve spent the last few months working hard on continuing to develop the new Mendeley Reference Manager and looking at ways to help you better promote Mendeley.
June’s Advisor Briefing topics include:
- Mendeley Reference Manager updates
- New Mendeley resources for librarians and other educators
- Matching published research to Sustainable Development Goals
You can watch the recording here
Questions? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Showcasing, Mendeley Reference Manager and new teaching materials!
We had another successful Advisor Briefing, but just in case you missed it the recording is available. Listen to learn what we have been building over the last 3 months.
This quarter we covered:
- Showcasing: We’ve been hard at work updating Mendeley profile features so that you can better demonstrate your research output to the world
- Mendeley Reference Manager New Features: Meet some more of the team behind Reference Manager and learn about the new features they are building
- New Material Updates: Find out what new teaching materials are available
As always, you can register an event or access teaching materials here.
Love and References,
The Mendeley Community Team