Get ready for a new and improved reference management experience.
As part of our plans to help researchers manage their references more efficiently, all Mendeley Web Libraries have migrated to the new Mendeley Reference Manager.
Your Web Library has automatically migrated, and you can now access all the features of the new system.
The new Mendeley Reference Manager offers you:
- A cloud-based library that automatically syncs so your changes are instantly accessible across locations, devices and Mendeley tools such as the desktop app and Mendeley Cite
- Identical functionality and appearance across Mendeley Reference Manager online and desktop that will allow you to seamlessly switch between the two versions
- Offline mode that ensures you can continue working wherever you are, and be confident that changes to your library will auto-sync when you’re back online
- New features and functionality to help make managing your references even simpler, such as the new Mendeley Notebook which helps you collate all your highlights and notes from multiple PDFs
- A highly stable platform that will be regularly updated with new and improved features in response to your needs and changes in technology
The desktop version of the new Mendeley Reference Manager is also available to download. Find out more and download it here! Please note, however, that Mendeley Desktop is still available for use should you wish to keep using that version.
We’re thrilled to bring you this new and improved reference management solution. Remember to sign in and check out your library’s new home.
For any questions about this migration and the new Mendeley Reference Manager, visit the Mendeley Support Center.