Calling all Librarians! How would you like to learn more about Mendeley, certify your skills, and, in return, receive a free premium Mendeley upgrade for up to 500 users at your institution?
Today we launched our Certification for Librarians Program, which is a structured, self-paced, self-study program that takes 15- 20 hours to complete with rewards offered at each level.
- An opportunity to deep-dive into Mendeley while following a structured, self-paced, self-study program that will take you approximately 15-20 hours to complete
- The program is divided into three levels; each level offering a valuable benefit for your library and user community.
- Renewable: Each year, upon successful completion of our upgrading requirements, you get to continue your premium Mendeley access at no additional cost.
How your institute will benefit:
- After level 1: Receive a premium upgrade for your personal Mendeley account giving you access to advanced features and increased storage/group capabilities.
- After level 2: Receive $250 worth of promotional material to help you spread the word about Mendeley on campus
- After level 3: Up to 500 users at your institute can benefit from an upgraded Mendeley account
Benefits of a Premium Upgrade:
- 5 GB of personal storage (vs. 2 GB)
- Unlimited private groups with 25 members (vs. 1 private group with 3 members)
- 20 GB of group storage (vs. 100 MB)
- Access to advanced features, including Mendeley Suggest
We’d love to have you on board with us! Learn more about the program and sign up to start your training at the Academic Librarians site.