MENDELEY BOOTCAMP 2016
All scientists have one thing in common: The passion for our research. But growing requirements require fast and efficient cooperation, access to literature from anywhere, timely synchronization of laboratory results and to be in contact with other researchers worldwide. That sounds like a challenge, right? No more! With Mendeley you can easily optimize your everyday work and devote your time what actually really matters: your research.
Developed by scientists for scientists, Mendeley connects you worldwide with 6+ million users.
Join Mendeley Bootcamp 2016 for German speaking. An exclusive webinar series aimed to German speaking researchers focused on how Mendeley can help you manage your references, understand the impact of your research and showcase your work.
The webinar series will cover the use of Mendeley as:
* A powerful Reference Management Tool to Store, read, annotate and cite literature both individually and collaboratively anywhere on any device.
* A Scholarly Collaboration Network with a global community of 6+ mill researchers across all scientific disciplines to connect, collaborate and showcase their work.
* A personal analytics dashboard enabling researchers to evaluate the performance and societal impact of their publications via a concise and comprehensive collection of key performance metrics.
* A discovery tool with personalised Recommenders, Alerts, and media updates, enabling researchers to stay up to date in their fields.
* A data repository to securely store datasets online so they can be cited and shared.