To enter you simply need to Retweet this Tweet before midnight (GMT) on June 25, 2015:
One winner will chosen at random and announced on June 26, 2015
Starting today you can download Mendeley for Android from Google Play for your tablet or phone!
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the Prize Draw, retweet the Mendeley competition tweet to @mendeley_com before midnight (GMT) on June 25, 2015.
- A valid Twitter account and internet access are required for participation in the Prize Draw. The entrant does not need to follow @mendeley_com on Twitter to enter the Prize Draw. No alternate means of entry permitted. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. Multiple submissions, including via multiple Twitter accounts will exclude all of the entrant’s other entries.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize Draw is open to individuals who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants are responsible for determining if the Promotion is legal in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees of Mendeley, their family members or anyone else connected with the competition are not eligible to enter. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries on June 26, 2015 and announced on the Mendeley blog. The prize winners’ name and country will be available on the Mendeley blog in truncated format, example: “Jon B., from United Kingdom” for at least one month after the close of this Prize Draw. Winner will be notified via Twitter how to claim the prize. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Submission of entry constitutes entrant’s consent to limited use of entrant’s first name, last name initial and country (e.g. Jon B. from United Kingdom) on the Mendeley blog for the purposes of announcing the winner.
- Only one (1) prize of Google® Nexus 9 Tablet (16GB, Wi-Fi, approximate retail value of 420 USD) is available to be won.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute it with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any federal, state and local taxes and for compliance with all laws associated with the use of the prize.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, nor its advertising or promotional agencies shall have any obligation, liability or responsibility for (1) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (2) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted; (3) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entry of any person tampering with or abusing the entry process, conduct of the Promotion or otherwise violating these Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it cannot be completed as planned because of tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- By entering the promotion, entrants release and hold harmless sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, representatives, vendors, partners and agents, from any and all liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for or related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, liabilities, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light) arising out of or in connection with the promotion or the acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, whether under a theory of contract, warranty, tort (including, without limitation, negligence, whether active, passive, or imputed), strict liability, product liability, contribution, or any other theory, to the extent permitted by law.
- The construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles.
- The Sponsor is Mendeley Ltd whose registered office is at Ground Floor White Bear Yard 144a Clerkenwell Road London, EC1R 5DF United Kingdom.
- Google®, Twitter® and Facebook®, are registered trademarks of Google Inc., Twitter Inc. and Facebook Inc. who are in no way affiliated, associated with or endorsers of this Promotion.